zig time background

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hope for the Hopeless

I found this link on another blog that I occasionally read. It's through "Focus on the Family". This is Ann Kiemel, a Christian author and speaker, telling her amazing story and it helped me to look at the things that Luke and I are going through from a different perspective. If you or someone you know is experiencing difficulty starting a family or waiting for a husband, then I'd encourage you to take 15 minutes or so to listen.

Here's the link:
http://www.listen.family.org/daily/A000002160.cfm

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly how I came across your blog. :-) From Kelly's Korner! Your comment really touched me as I too am dealing with Infertility. I found this broadcast to be so uplifting and encouraging and just what I needed to hear tonight as a reminder that God is bigger than it all...

    BTW- Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete