zig time background

Friday, September 18, 2009

Hide and Go Seek with "Rucy Rog"

One of our favorite activities is playing "Hide and Go Seek" with our puppy dog. We will make her stay in one room while we hide and then we whistle for her from our hiding place. She can always sniff us out, whether it's in the dirty clothes pile, in the hot water heater closet or under a bed. Lucy is so proud of herself when she's made a find. She'll jump up and down, furiously wag her tail, and then trot around like she's won a prize! We played again tonight and it amazes me how I never get tired of laughing at her silly excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!! Did you get it pimped??? It is so good looking! Mine needs a little help. I am going to add your blog to those I follow. I love blog land and hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete